Teachers, we're here to help!
An amazing education and amazing books—you can't have one without the other. We find perfect book matches for teachers, kids and their students. Many of us are former or current teachers so we know what classroom life is like (the good and the bad!), and we know what will capture your students' imaginations, or get that math to stick in their heads. Plus, we can often fill orders on the spot from our extensive inventory.
As for teacher resources, we have what may be the biggest selection in Denver, from books on professional development for you, to pencil grips, manipulatives, posters, and stickers for your students.
Shop in the store or on our website!
Want to browse our shelves or check out the latest school supplies? Our teachers section in the store lets you do just that. Or, if you know what you want, you can request a quote here on our site! We'll send you a detailed quote and even deliver.
The more you buy, the bigger your discount!
From the day Sue Lubeck started the store, she's offered a discount—and it continues today!
15% discount for orders under $749.99
20% discount for orders $750.00 - $2,999.99
25% discount for orders over $3,000.00
This scale applies to school credit cards and purchase orders. But if you use a personal credit card, you'll still receive a 10% discount. (Sadly some professional development books can't be discounted.)
We're unfazed by even the biggest orders! Go on, give us a challenge!
How to make an online order for your school
1. Create a personal account on the website (yes, sorry, new website, you'll have to set one up even if you've been shopping with us for a while. We promise it's as quick and painless as we could make it!)
2. Choose your books and put them in your shopping cart or go to your (empty) cart and follow the instructions to import a list from Excel or as a text file
3. Click on Request a Quote to check out without paying. Yes, seriously. Nice, eh?
4. Type the name and phone number of your school in the instruction box. Will you need your order shipped? Let us know. Tell us any other special requests!
5. We'll email you a detailed quote that will include your school's tax exemption, our store discount, and an estimated shipping cost (or no shipping cost if you would like to pick the books up yourself)
6. Once you're happy with your final quote, we'll need a method of payment from the school before we actually order your books. A school credit card, purchase order, or school check are all options.
7. Someone will rejoice when they read a new book!
Well, that makes you a teacher too! We have everything you need--including homeschool curriculum!
Want to talk?
Email or call the lovely Anne Menon, our school order coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 759-1117.